Totara Learn Open Discussions

Totara 12 error - exception - property addeduserjoins does not exist

Malinda Brown
Totara 12 error - exception - property addeduserjoins does not exist
von Malinda Brown – Thursday, 14 November 2019, 1:40 PM

Good afternoon, 

I am testing out Totara 12 and when I click on Reports as an Admin I receive an error that read: exception - property addeduserjoins does not exist. I was wondering what was generating this error and how to remove it. It only seems to appear in the Site Admin role. 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Sincerely, 

Malinda Brown

Craig Eves
Re: Totara 12 error - exception - property addeduserjoins does not exist
von Craig Eves (Totara Support) – Thursday, 14 November 2019, 5:38 PM
Gruppe Totara

Hi Malinda

Can you confirm if you have you got any third party plugins installed - there was a similar error that occurred when the On the Job Training Plugin was being used?

regards

Malinda Brown
von Malinda Brown – Friday, 15 November 2019, 7:45 AM

Good morning Craig, 

Yes, there are a few third party plug-ins that we are using, but we have used them in Totara 10 without an issue. We are trying to upgrade to Totara 12 and this error came up on the development server. The development server is a mirror of our Totara 10 production server with the upgrade applied so I am wondering what the difference is. 

This error only comes up when any one with the sys admin tries to access reports. When I can navigate to the reports screen it is only in the  Manage User reports that I receive the error. The Manage Embedded Reports does not give the error.  All of the other roles are working properly. 

I appreciate any assistance with this. 

Craig Eves
von Craig Eves (Totara Support) – Sunday, 17 November 2019, 1:22 PM
Gruppe Totara

Hi Malinda

My suggestion is to try and identify if it is one of the third party plugin causing this by disabling all the third party plugins and seeing if this error occurs. If it does then enable the plugins one by one to identify which plugin may be causing the problem.

It is possible that a setting has changed in Totara that the third party plugin is modifying.

The developer logs for the upgrade should outline any incompatibility issues.

regards

Craig