Totara Learn Open Discussions

La discussione è stata rimossa.

L'intervento è stato rimosso
Tuesday, 28 January 2020, 08:20
Il contenuto di questo intervento è stato rimosso, non è più possibile visualizzarlo.
Craig Eves
Re: Show single report using 'Report Builder'
di Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 28 January 2020, 14:54
Gruppo Totara

Hi Gopal

There is an Access tab in the report builder where you can set the role that can view reports.

See Creating reports for more information

Regards

L'intervento è stato rimosso
Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 22:38
Il contenuto di questo intervento è stato rimosso, non è più possibile visualizzarlo.
Craig Eves
di Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Thursday, 30 January 2020, 13:26
Gruppo Totara

Hi Gopal

There is a role Authenticated user that any user who has logged on to Totara has - you can give access to the report to this role if it contains data that is non confidential.

Another alternative is to Schedule a report to send the report to the selected users - you can save a filter  and use this for the scheduled report so the appropriate records are shown.

Regards

Sue Blake
di Sue Blake - Tuesday, 18 February 2020, 05:08
Gruppo Good learner 2023Gruppo Most Helpful Contributor 2022Gruppo Most helpful contributor 2023Gruppo TXP Site Administrator

Hi Craig, I have an issue I would like some help with.  I have created a user report that I want the course Trainer to access but so they can ONLY see the results for the course they are setup as Trainer for.  Struggling to find out how to do this.  Is there a way I can hard code the Course Name in the field so the results she can see only relate to her course?

Currently if I give her access to the report the results she can see are all staff for all courses.

Sue

Craig Eves
di Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 18 February 2020, 13:25
Gruppo Totara

Hi Sue

It is possible in v12 under the content tab to Show records by audience. If the course learners  could be added to an audience then only these users would show.  Unfortunately there isn't an audience rule to automatically select users by course enrolment (there is one for course completion)

It is possible to add users to audiences through bulk user actions. There is a filter for role and course category but not for course.

There is some documentation on modifying the report builder default values for filters code that may be helpful. Note the User report source doesn't include the course filed you probably need to use the course membership or course completion source to get access to course and user fields.

regards