Totara Learn Open Discussions

Using Aggregate rating questions in appraisal

Martin Simcik
Using Aggregate rating questions in appraisal
by Martin Simcik - Monday, 13 July 2020, 1:07 PM

Hi, I need help with Appraisals. As part of the appraisal, I have several questions where a numerical scale is used - I have a question type Rating (numeric scale) and also Rating (custom scale) and as a last one I want to use a question type "Aggregate rating questions", but when editing this question I still get the message "There are no selectable options for aggregation, options must be numerical or custom ratings questions and on an earlier page than the aggregate question. "

Apparently I don't understand the correct use of this question, does anyone have experience with it and can you advise me?

Many thank

Martin
Craig Eves
Re: Using Aggregate rating questions in appraisal
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 13 July 2020, 8:53 PM
Group Totara

Hi Martin

Can you check that the rating question that you are aggregating is on a page that is before the Aggregate rating question.

If the Aggregate rating question is on the same page of the appraisal or before the rating question this message displays.

Regards

Martin Simcik
Re: Using Aggregate rating questions in appraisal
by Martin Simcik - Wednesday, 15 July 2020, 2:57 AM

Hi Craing, you was right, that the rating questions which were on a the same page as aggregate rating question. I made next page where I used aggregate rating question and it works correctly. 

Many thanks for your help

Martin