Totara Learn Open Discussions

Totara V13 - Configure Features

Ian Fletcher
Totara V13 - Configure Features
by Ian Fletcher - Thursday, 18 February 2021, 11:50 AM

Hello,

We've just updated our platform from v12 to v13 and would like to turn on the multitenancy feature.  We've run into a problem in that the Admin menu doesn't include the Configure Features selection.  Is there an additional step/s that we need to take to make this visible?

Thanks,

Ian

Craig Eves
Re: Totara V13 - Configure Features
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Thursday, 18 February 2021, 3:48 PM
Group Totara

Hi Ian

Are you logged in as a Site administrator or a Site manager ?

Site admins have the Search option in the Quick access menu to search for menu items not appearing on the settings menu.

The URL for configure features  is yoursitename/admin/settings.php?section=optionalsubsystems 

This can be added to the Quick access menu by using Menu settings link and adding the menu item

Regards

Ian Fletcher
by Ian Fletcher - Friday, 19 February 2021, 10:00 AM

Hi Craig,

I think we've figured out the problem.  We were given v13 via Sam Hemelryk.  But after we installed it we are seeing the following system information.  We are on the Evergreen version.  Sam stated in his email if we had any issues to contact the helpdesk.  I tried to login there and failed.  I tried to reset my password and it will not let me.  I get the email to reset the password, launch it and it goes to a blank page.  Is there a way I can create a brand new helpdesk account?  Once completed I can share my additional screenshots with them to determine how we can get v13.

Thanks,

Ian 

System Info

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Sunday, 21 February 2021, 2:33 PM
Group Totara

Hi Ian

Can you email support@totaralearning.com - it doesn't look like your organisation is listed as a current Partner.

Regards

Ian Fletcher
by Ian Fletcher - Monday, 22 February 2021, 6:25 AM

Thanks Craig, I've followed up with them this morning