Totara Talent Experience Platform Open Discussions

Table signup times are stored in

Ryan Speck
Table signup times are stored in
by Ryan Speck - Monday, 8 March 2021, 6:56 AM

We are creating an event in Totara to allow seniors to signup for a time to walk for graduation. We will be writing a widget to pull the signup times out of Totara. My question is, which table(s) are the signup times stored in?

Craig Eves
Re: Table signup times are stored in
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 8 March 2021, 1:28 PM
Group Totara

Hi Ryan

There are database schemas available for different versions of Totara here.

Looking at the schema for Signups  for Totara 13 it looks like the table ttr_facetoface_signups_status table has a time created field that stores this information.

Can you check this field provides the information you are wanting. You may also need to view records with some statuscode values.

Regards

Ryan Speck
by Ryan Speck - Monday, 8 March 2021, 2:07 PM

We are using version 12. If I look at mdl_facetoface_signups_status it shows when I signed up for the event, but not the actual time slot I signed up for. I will use myself as an example. We use Totara for employee signups for flu vaccinations. If I look for myself with that event ID in mdl_facetoface_signups_status the date on that record is in September. The date that I signed up for to receive the flu shot was in October. I am looking to find where that October date is stored.

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 8 March 2021, 3:05 PM
Group Totara

Hi Ryan

It looks like the actual time of the sessions is stored in mdl_facetoface_sessions_dates which is linked to the user in mdl_facetoface_signups through the mdl_facetoface_sessions table so it is not a straight forward link.

Are you able to use the Seminar signups report source to provide this information?

Regards

Ryan Speck
by Ryan Speck - Tuesday, 9 March 2021, 11:45 AM

That got me what I needed. Thank you very much for the assistance.