Totara Social Open Discussions

Incorrect number of Program enrolment in new repeated course

Allison Soo
Incorrect number of Program enrolment in new repeated course
par Allison Soo, Wednesday 17 August 2022, 19:16

Hi All,

I am experiencing some abnormality in the recurring course created via Program Recurring course setup.

The recurring course was created on 1 Aug (1 day before the recurrence) as expected. However

1) all the previous program-enrolled learners (495 learners via Program enrolment method) were added to the repeat course in Manual enrolment method on 1 Aug. Is this a expected behaviour?

2) the course log showed that all learners were added via "totara_program" enrolment method on 2 Aug (refer screenshot attached) but the Program enrolment showed zero enrolled user instead of 495. Anyone knows why this is happening?

I have since disabled the manual enrolment method so that the program enrolment method will 'pick up' the returned learners. As showed in the attached screenshot, I start seeing increase number of enrolled learners in Program enrolment method as learner 're-enrolled' to the program with different enrolment timestamp. Why the member of the audience I added under Program assignment not being enrolled automatically in the repeat course?

Appreciate any suggestion to resolve this. Many thanks.

Best regards,

Allison