Totara Learn Open Discussions

Embedding Totara Site Page

Mayeso Afolayan
Embedding Totara Site Page
by Mayeso Afolayan - Monday, 13 February 2023, 7:22 AM

Hello,

I have an unusual question: Are we able to embed a Totara page (like say, the course calendar) in a SharePoint site page? If so, how would we accomplish this?

Thank you for your help.

Craig Eves
Re: Embedding Totara Site Page
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 13 February 2023, 5:10 PM
Group Totara

Hi Mayeso

There is an option in the calendar to export the calendar and generate a url for the calendar that you can paste into Sharepoint that in theory should work.

MS Teams can also integrate with Totara. I am not sure how Sharepoint fits into the picture but Sharepoint calendars can be added as a tab in MS Teams by pasting the calendar URL from Sharepoint

regards

Jemma Hawes
by Jemma Hawes - Thursday, 7 September 2023, 7:40 AM
Group PartnersGroup Perform Site Administrator

Hi,

Does this mean that trying to embed another page eg a search for courses would not be possible.

I am assuming that trying to embed anything that relied on logging into to LMS eg dashboards etc wouldn't be possible?

Simon Seiffert
by Simon Seiffert - Monday, 11 September 2023, 10:18 PM
Group Most Helpful Contributor 2022Group Most helpful contributor 2023Group TXP Site Administrator

Hi Craig,

Can you please confirm if the Teams integration is for all of Totara - or just Engage?

We have Engage and Perform, and my understanding the Teams integration is only part of Engage?

Thanks,
Simon.

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Sunday, 17 September 2023, 9:28 PM
Group Totara

Hi Simon

That is right the MS Teams integration requires Totara Engage and this allows access to Totara Learn features such as course catalogue

regards