Totara Learn Open Discussions

Embedding Totara Site Page

Mayeso Afolayan
Embedding Totara Site Page
بواسطة Monday, 13 February 2023, 7:22 AM - Mayeso Afolayan

Hello,

I have an unusual question: Are we able to embed a Totara page (like say, the course calendar) in a SharePoint site page? If so, how would we accomplish this?

Thank you for your help.

Craig Eves
Re: Embedding Totara Site Page
بواسطة Monday, 13 February 2023, 5:10 PM - Craig Eves (Totara Support)
مجموعة Totara

Hi Mayeso

There is an option in the calendar to export the calendar and generate a url for the calendar that you can paste into Sharepoint that in theory should work.

MS Teams can also integrate with Totara. I am not sure how Sharepoint fits into the picture but Sharepoint calendars can be added as a tab in MS Teams by pasting the calendar URL from Sharepoint

regards

Jemma Hawes
بواسطة Thursday, 7 September 2023, 7:40 AM - Jemma Hawes
مجموعة Partnersمجموعة Perform Site Administrator

Hi,

Does this mean that trying to embed another page eg a search for courses would not be possible.

I am assuming that trying to embed anything that relied on logging into to LMS eg dashboards etc wouldn't be possible?

Simon Seiffert
بواسطة Monday, 11 September 2023, 10:18 PM - Simon Seiffert
مجموعة Most Helpful Contributor 2022مجموعة Most helpful contributor 2023مجموعة TXP Site Administrator

Hi Craig,

Can you please confirm if the Teams integration is for all of Totara - or just Engage?

We have Engage and Perform, and my understanding the Teams integration is only part of Engage?

Thanks,
Simon.

Craig Eves
بواسطة Sunday, 17 September 2023, 9:28 PM - Craig Eves (Totara Support)
مجموعة Totara

Hi Simon

That is right the MS Teams integration requires Totara Engage and this allows access to Totara Learn features such as course catalogue

regards