Totara Learn Open Discussions

Program Completions Block - Resource Not Found

Jacque Cardenas
Program Completions Block - Resource Not Found
by Jacque Cardenas - Monday, 3 July 2023, 9:56 AM

We on on v12 using a custom My Learning dashboard for all users. We use the Program Completions Block for users to see what is assigned to them and start from there on assigned programs. Because this is how we deploy all assignments, all active programs are added to this block.

I am currently getting a "Resource not found" error when I attempt to add new programs to the block. I have tried at Totara's recommendation to delete the block and add back only the programs I absolutely need, and that was successful; however when I try to add anything new, I cannot. I get the same resource not found error.

I need this to work until I upgrade to v13 shortly. Are there any solutions?

Craig Eves
Re: Program Completions Block - Resource Not Found
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 4 July 2023, 7:04 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jacque

I tried adding programs to the programs completion block in Totara 12 and this worked Ok - are you able to Go to Development menu and turn on debug messages to developer to see if any more information about the error is showing.

Are you able to create a support ticket to have a look at what is causing this?

regards

Jacque Cardenas
Re: Program Completions Block - Resource Not Found
by Jacque Cardenas - Wednesday, 5 July 2023, 8:35 AM

Hi Craig, 

It works, but once I receive the Resource Not Found Error, I cannot add any more programs, and I have to delete the block and add them all again.  I tried adding only those that are active and necessary, but I cannot add anything new now.

I turned on debugging and will send that to our Totara partner.  

Thank you.