Totara Learn Open Discussions

Add 'is enrolled?' filter to manager dashboardd

Libby Doran
Add 'is enrolled?' filter to manager dashboardd
by Libby Doran - Tuesday, 14 May 2024, 5:17 PM

Hello team, I can't seem to find a way to add the 'is enrolled?' filter to this report. It is showing all courses from a user's record of learning for all time, which unfairly makes it seem like they have outstanding training, even if the course has since been archived.

I have also looked at using other report courses, but it looks like only the User reports have this option 'User fullname (with links to learning components)' which is very important to us.

Craig Eves
Re: Add 'is enrolled?' filter to manager dashboardd
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 14 May 2024, 6:41 PM
Group Totara

Hi Libby

The source of this report is the Team Members embedded report - filters can be added by editing this report but the currently enrolled field is not available.

To get the information on the team members course progress the manager can click on the Records link and then the Active learning link.

To see how many courses are completed for team members then the Course completion report can be created the counts the course completion status for each user.

In the content tab Include records from Records for user's direct reports for any of the user's job assignments

In the filters add Is enrolled

Which could also be graphed

Regards

Craig

Libby Doran
Re: Add 'is enrolled?' filter to manager dashboardd
by Libby Doran - Tuesday, 14 May 2024, 9:17 PM

Craig, you wonderful person. Thanks for presenting a great workaround with useful screenshots for me. I have created a new custom report to replace that one. Although we will be losing those shortcuts to evidence | learning plans | records | required etc. I think that's worth it to have a more accurate talley