Best practice forum (Archived)

Certification completion report "filter" (Participant's Current Organization) question

Wen Hao Chuang
Certification completion report "filter" (Participant's Current Organization) question
by Wen Hao Chuang - Monday, 10 August 2015, 10:31 AM

Hi, sorry to keep bugging this forum for questions...

We noticed that when using the "certification completion" report (possibly apply to "program completion" report as well), when using the "Participant's Current Organization" filter and choose "is equal to" from the pull-down menu... it is NOT possible to select multiple entries (using PC Windows "Ctrl" key, or on Mac OSX Command (⌘) key). Is this the intended behavior? If not, can we add this as a feature request so that report users can select multiple items? It would be a really really useful feature. Thanks!

I tested this on 2.5.23.1 and 2.5.28.1, both are behaving the same way.

Craig Eves
Re: Certification completion report "filter" (Participant's Current Organization) question
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 11 August 2015, 6:45 PM
Group Totara

Hi Wen

I tried this on the latest 2.5.29.1 and there is under Filters tab a Search field called Organisations when completed and Organisations when completed (Basic).

If you choose the Organisations when completed field then you are able to select more than one organisation. I am not sure when this was added.

regards