Best practice forum (Archived)

Mass Update Competency Due Dates in Learning Plan

Susan Neumans Van Buren
Mass Update Competency Due Dates in Learning Plan
by Susan Neumans Van Buren - Tuesday, 30 May 2017, 6:10 AM

I think I put this in the wrong forum, so I'm re-posting it in this one.

Is it possible to do a global or mass update of the individual competencies' due dates in a learning plan or must one update each one individually? 

Scenario: We have a new employee who was not able to start in April as originally planned. We expect her to start in June now. We had already set up and approved her learning plans, complete with due dates (based on her April hire date) for the individual competencies. We've changed the completion date in the Overview tab of the learning plans, but that does not filter to the individual competencies within that learning plan. 

Best regards,

Susan Neumans Van Buren

me
Re: Mass Update Competency Due Dates in Learning Plan
by George Angus - Tuesday, 30 May 2017, 4:31 PM
Group Totara

Hi Susan,

Craig and I discussed this yesterday but we couldn't see a way to do it. We thought we'd leave it open to see if any other community members had arrived at a solution - unfortunately I think the problem here is since the dates are set individually they have to be updated individually.

cheers,

George.

Susan Neumans Van Buren
Re: Mass Update Competency Due Dates in Learning Plan
by Susan Neumans Van Buren - Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 10:53 AM

Thank you, George. I was hoping to have to avoid that, but makes sense that you'd do that. We have pretty robust learning plans, so it will take a little bit to complete the date changes.  Thank you again!

Best regards,

Susan