Best practice forum (Archived)

Can't access front/home page - [[context_info_array: could not get context]] error

? ?
Can't access front/home page - [[context_info_array: could not get context]] error
by ? ? - Sunday, 4 December 2011, 8:18 PM

Hi,

I'm not sure what happened but I upgraded a development site to v1.1.5 and then added a comments block to the front page, moved it to the left column, turned off editing and now I can't see anything on the front/home page any more.

All it displays is this error:

[[context_info_array: could not get context]]

and a Continue button, which does nothing

what have I done and how do I fix it?

Thanks,

-Ira

Simon Coggins
Re: Can't access front/home page - [[context_info_array: could not get context]] error
by Simon Coggins - Sunday, 4 December 2011, 10:10 PM
Group Totara

Hi Ira,

That's clearly a bug, I was able to reproduce it and we'll look into it straight away.

In the mean time, on my system I was able to get my site back by clicking Find Courses > entering any course then pressing 'Turn editing on' on that page. Then you should be able to go back to the homepage and delete the block (until we get a fix for you).

Simon

? ?
Re: Can't access front/home page - [[context_info_array: could not get context]] error
by ? ? - Tuesday, 6 December 2011, 4:05 PM

Hi,

thanks for that. Managed to turn editing off, delete the block and get the home screen back.

-Ira

This forum post has been removed
Monday, 5 December 2011, 12:29 PM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
This forum post has been removed
Tuesday, 13 December 2011, 1:12 PM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.