פרסום זה הוסר
2/10/2012, 20:57
פרסום זה הוסר ואינו זמין יותר.
me
Re: Best way to tackle people who leave the organisation
על ידי George Angus בתאריך 3/10/2012, 13:28
קבוצה Totara

Hi Jo,

An easy and effective workaround would be to simply hide the user. I think there is a way to archive users which would be better if you are dealing with high numbers, Ill get back to you on that. Also Im not clear if there are any data protection issues regarding the storing of personal data in Australia but its maybe something you should be aware of.

regards,

George.

פרסום זה הוסר
4/10/2012, 20:58
? ?
על ידי ? ? בתאריך 5/10/2012, 00:25

There was a recent update to reports to enable filtering out hidden Courses. Maybe this could easily be added to Users too … and other fields.
פרסום זה הוסר
5/10/2012, 05:01
פרסום זה הוסר
17/02/2013, 22:46
Craig Eves
על ידי Craig Eves (Totara Support) בתאריך 18/02/2013, 12:52
קבוצה Totara

Hi Jo

This was discussed a while ago on https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=16538#p2724

There was a work around for reports by filtering out usernames with @ in them as deleted users have this included - but its not good practice to delete users.

Its also possible to use the no login or suspend account settings - unfortunately one solution doesn't fit all organisation requirements. I am not sure if work on a configurable inactive user filter has progressed. There is a last login date in most report sources now but there doesn't appear to be a filter for suspended or inactive users in the report sources.

Craig

me
על ידי George Angus בתאריך 18/02/2013, 18:50
קבוצה Totara

Hi Jo,

It would be worthwhile editing the user's position etc too.

cheers,

G.

פרסום זה הוסר
18/02/2013, 19:28
me
על ידי George Angus בתאריך 18/02/2013, 19:48
קבוצה Totara

Hi Jo,

I think a new profile field might be better than changing the name, but editing their profile so they no longer have a manager/position would take care of the Myteam issue.

cheers,

George.

David Curry (Core Developer)
על ידי David Curry (Core Developer) בתאריך 18/02/2013, 19:51
קבוצה Totara

Hey,

Sounds like we need to add a 'show suspended' and 'show deleted' option in the content tab for reports based on user sources. I've added that to the hide deleted users bug. In the short term, you could add a checkbox custom user profile field called 'suspended' and create a filter off that rather than editing their information?

Cheers
David

David Curry (Core Developer)
על ידי David Curry (Core Developer) בתאריך 10/04/2013, 20:16
קבוצה Totara
Hey everyone,

With todays (11 Apr 2013) release of Totara 2.2.17 we have added a 'User Status' filter to report builder reports. This lets you filter by 'Deleted users only' and 'Active users only', it isn't a full fix but hopefully this helps.

Cheers
David