Best practice forum (Archived)

F2F Session Emaiils

Scott Young
F2F Session Emaiils
by Scott Young - Thursday, 24 January 2013, 8:07 AM

Hello

I was wondering if there is a way we can set the notifications and calendar invites etc for a Face to Face session to look like they have been sent by whoever is the Instructor for the session, or who created it?

So if Joe Bloggs creates a Face to Face session, all the people enrolled see an email from joe.blogs@F2F.com with the details.  If Jim Smith sets one up for a different course or group they seen an email from jim.smith@....

I know we can set a default address that all the F"F notifications come from, but it could be a nice feature to allow them to appear as if from the person directly running the course.

Thanks

Scott

Richard Chambury
Re: F2F Session Emaiils
by Richard Chambury - Thursday, 24 January 2013, 8:56 AM
Group Partners

Hi Scott

I like your idea but due to information governance rules in large public organisations in the UK around the masking of emails and spam, if this were to be developed it would have to be a selectable option, so the email can go from a core /central email, or the administrator linked to the course, or the trainer.  

Having an function for all system emails to set up the default sender as the admin, trainer, manager etc, would be a useful addition - with the system admin email as the system default.

Richard