Best practice forum (Archived)

This forum discussion has been removed

This forum post has been removed
Wednesday, 6 February 2013, 12:25 AM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
me
Re: 'My Learning' Tab not updating
by George Angus - Wednesday, 6 February 2013, 5:45 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jo,

It looks like the completion requirement "viewing the SCORM" may allow the user to merely open the SCORM. The Course Overview is looking for the SCORM package to be attempted, which could be different ie just opening the SCORM then closing it (Im not saying this is what the learners are doing!)

The status is blank to avoid confusion with the "Yes" under Complete - it has no status as no longer current.

hope this helps,

regards,

George.

Wednesday, 6 February 2013, 7:57 PM
me
by George Angus - Wednesday, 6 February 2013, 8:22 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jo,

That sounds a bit odd - any chance you can send me a screenshot of the settings?

cheers,

G.

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Thursday, 7 February 2013, 4:50 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jo

I am not sure if I am understanding the requirements above.

If you are meaning that you only need to complete one of the SCORM quizzes to complete the course - there is under Completion tracking >Activities completed > Aggregation method , you can set this to Any so either of these being completed would complete the course. You should set the SCORM to do rather then view to complete as outlined by George.

Craig

Sunday, 17 February 2013, 9:18 PM
Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 18 February 2013, 11:52 AM
Group Totara

Hi Jo

To establish whether this is a problem with the SCORM or Totara you should select the SCORM in Totara and select View reports . The status should read complete if the SCORM completion conditions have been met.

There should also be a track details to show further details of what is being passed to Totara from the SCORM - this will give details of the score, completion status  etc that is being published from the SCORM to Totara. Check that the completion status is completed.

If this isn't completed check in Articulate that you have the settings  under Publishing settings > SCORM 1.2 > LMS reporting Complete/incomplete. I had a look in Articulate forums http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/14364.aspx and there seems to be an option make score equal to progress that needs to be selected (I haven't got a copy of Articulate to confirm) If this doesn't work I'll ask Nikki our Articulate expert if there are any other settings that need to be enabled.

If the completion status for the SCORM in Totara  is completed then it is a problem with the Totara completion conditions.

Craig