Best practice forum (Archived)

'My Learning' Tab not updating

Craig Eves
Re: 'My Learning' Tab not updating
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 18 February 2013, 11:52 AM
Group Totara

Hi Jo

To establish whether this is a problem with the SCORM or Totara you should select the SCORM in Totara and select View reports . The status should read complete if the SCORM completion conditions have been met.

There should also be a track details to show further details of what is being passed to Totara from the SCORM - this will give details of the score, completion status  etc that is being published from the SCORM to Totara. Check that the completion status is completed.

If this isn't completed check in Articulate that you have the settings  under Publishing settings > SCORM 1.2 > LMS reporting Complete/incomplete. I had a look in Articulate forums http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/14364.aspx and there seems to be an option make score equal to progress that needs to be selected (I haven't got a copy of Articulate to confirm) If this doesn't work I'll ask Nikki our Articulate expert if there are any other settings that need to be enabled.

If the completion status for the SCORM in Totara  is completed then it is a problem with the Totara completion conditions.

Craig