Best practice forum (Archived)

Program plan question

Tom T.
Program plan question
by Tom T. - Wednesday, 6 February 2013, 7:38 AM

Hi,

I set up a TODAY program and assign into it users (via positions/organizations). I set in the 1st phase 2 courses (each has a quiz inside) that one must be completed first in order to go into the last step - the last course (inside is a quiz).

My user did well in the 1st phase where he completed the quiz and get enough points but still can not proceed to the last phase.

I set 1 day limit to do the first phase and 1 week to do the last phase. The last course after the complete quiz in the first phase has disabeld button "Not available" and not like in the first phase where it says "launch course".

Where is the problem, where did I go wrong?

me
Re: Program plan question
by George Angus - Wednesday, 6 February 2013, 6:18 PM
Group Totara

Hi Tomaz,

It appears to be a problem with the completion settings of the first part of the  which may be stopping progression onto the second part, could you send a screenshot of your completion settings?

hvala!

George.

Tom T.
by Tom T. - Wednesday, 6 February 2013, 11:21 PM

Hi George,

you speak Slovenian! :)

Here is my completion settings.

Regards

Tomaz

Tom T.
by Tom T. - Thursday, 7 February 2013, 1:37 AM

Here is something more:

my students got the quiz ok and got high point but there in 

Exceptions report

it is written for both students: "Completion time unknown"

me
by George Angus - Thursday, 7 February 2013, 2:55 PM
Group Totara

Dober dan Tom,

I think whats happening here is a problem with completion tracking, that is the first quiz is not being flagged as complete,  so Id check the Activity completion tracking in the quiz, and if any time contraints have been set in the Activity general settings.

cheers,

George.