Best practice forum (Archived)

Deleting or resetting one users SCORM data

Jo Lowe
Deleting or resetting one users SCORM data
by Jo Lowe - Monday, 18 February 2013, 8:11 PM

Hi all

Quick question, can you delete or reset a particular users SCORM data for an individual course?  I've used one person as a demo person and now need to reset it back so he can actually do the course.

Similarly can you delete all that users SCORM data - though don't think I'd use that very often.

I know you can delete all SCORM attempts for a particular course but that's not what I want.

Cheers.

Jo

Craig Eves
Re: Deleting or resetting one users SCORM data
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 19 February 2013, 1:51 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jo

To delete a SCORM attempt you need to go in through the Grades menu rather than the SCORM activty and click on the SCORM columns in the Grader report.

This will show all attempts and a column to select the attempts you want to delete and then select the Delete selected attempts button.

Craig

Jo Lowe
by Jo Lowe - Tuesday, 19 February 2013, 7:42 PM

Fantastic - I don't think I would ever have found that.

Not to get too greedy but is there also a way to go into a user and see and delete all their course attempts rather than go into the courses individually. I've had a poke around and couldn't see how.

No dramas if not, this works great.

Cheers.

Jo

me
by George Angus - Wednesday, 20 February 2013, 1:22 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jo,

As far as Im aware this isnt possible.

regards,

George.

Dan Marsden
by Dan Marsden - Wednesday, 20 February 2013, 1:37 PM

FYI It's also possible to allow a user to delete their own SCORM data in Moodle 2.2 - you just give them the capability "deleteownresponses" and a button to delete responses appears on the SCORM entry page.