Best practice forum (Archived)

Totara LMS webinar schedule 2013

Andy Kirk (Totara)
Totara LMS webinar schedule 2013
by Andy Kirk (Totara) - Tuesday, 9 April 2013, 9:44 AM

Hi,

*apologies for cross-posting*

We have put together a program of Totara webinars for the coming months, covering a range of popular topics and newer functionality. You can find a full program at this course page:

https://totara.community/course/view.php?id=114

The sessions are open to all subscribers and Totara Partners and will be recorded for later viewing on our YouTube Channel.

In light of the fast growing global user community (and Totara team) we are running sessions to suit different time zones. To help you choose a session that suits you, the list indicates the time zone and region from which it is being delivered.

To further help, when you click on a booking link there is an option to 'show in my time zone'. As mentioned the sessions will all be recorded so you can view them later if not.

Please check back at the course link for updates and future sessions around our release of Totara 2.4

Andy

Fergal Mohan
Re: Totara LMS webinar schedule 2013
by Fergal Mohan - Thursday, 18 April 2013, 3:14 PM

Hi Andy, would it be possible to turn on the borders on that HTML so we can see which Dates belong to which Topics?

I tried to sign up for the "Site Administration"and got enrolled in the "Hierarcies"

Regards, Fergal

Wesley Holden
Re: Totara LMS webinar schedule 2013
by Wesley Holden - Thursday, 18 April 2013, 5:04 PM

Hi Fergal,

I turned on borders; it should be a bit more clear now.

Thanks,

Lori