该论坛讨论已删除

该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年04月30日 Tuesday 04:53
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
BondDaniel
Re: A few questions regarding 2.4
BondDaniel 发表于 2013年04月30日 Tuesday 06:32
小组 Most helpful contributor 2023

Good questions, would definitely be interested in the answers.

Also, if we're asking questions about 2.4, is there a rough estimate as to when sandpit.totaralms.com will be upgraded so that those of us who don't have a testing environment ourselves and are holding off on upgrading for the moment might try out the new features? Suspect that might lead to one or two more questions as people start to use it...

Curry (Core Developer)David
Curry (Core Developer)David 发表于 2013年04月30日 Tuesday 14:23
小组 Totara

Hey Guys,

Timezones: I don't think there is a way to turn off or hide timezones, I'll have a chat to the person who developed it and see what he has to say.

Learning Plans: The way I would recomend doing this is going through My Team > User - Records > Other Evidence, but that would only work for the direct manager. If you are a site admin or someone with or someone with high enough permissions to do this but not the users manager, then loginas is probably the only way to go. Though that is more of a work around as really only the users manager or the user themselves should be adding evidence for the user.

Sandpit: That's a good idea, I've passed it along and sandpit should be upgraded in the near future.

该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年05月2日 Thursday 11:58
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
??
?? 发表于 2013年04月30日 Tuesday 14:41

Timezones were added to Facetoface sessions in 2.2.14, so it isn't a 2.4-specific feature.

It was a much-requested feature and was necessary to resolve quite a few long-standing bugs with times. Even if you are only ever in one timezone the old Facetoface still had issues when it came to calculating times across Daylight Savings boundaries. It does default to whatever timezone your server is in, and you can override that by setting a specific timezone in Site Administration -> Location -> Location settings.

该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年04月30日 Tuesday 23:24
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年05月21日 Tuesday 16:51
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年05月2日 Thursday 03:41
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年05月2日 Thursday 07:56
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年05月20日 Monday 00:55
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
??
?? 发表于 2013年09月19日 Thursday 03:49

Hi Amir,

Totally agree with the bulk marking of attendance, a select all and actions drop down would really help, some of our courses such as corporate induction can have 200 people on them!

Regards,

Russell

??
?? 发表于 2013年05月2日 Thursday 09:04

Hi Amir,

You can go to Site Admin > plugins > activity modules > face to face

Select Session roles that you want to apply for your face to face sessions e.g. trainer, editing trainer.

Go to your course where the f2f activities and sessions will be.

Settings > Users > enroled users. Then enrol user(s), assigning that given role.

When you create your face session at the bottom of the page is Session roles. check the box next to the name of the trainer.

Then if you go and try to create a session elsewhere at the same time you will get a message to the effect:

This user is already assigned as a 'Trainer' for company induction at 3 May 2013, 11:00 PM to 4 May 2013, 2:00 AM.
Andy Kirk

Once we get the demo site upgraded to 2.4 we will be running some familiarisation sessions for 'What's new in 2.4;

Also later this month, we are running two webinars devoted to face to face functionality. Jonathan Newman, who was involved in the development of some of the new features, will be leading them.

You can view all of our webinar schedule and recordings of previous sessions at https://totara.community/course/view.php?id=114

Thanks,

Andy

该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年05月2日 Thursday 11:53
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。