2013年10月3日 Thursday 08:33
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
CogginsSimon
Re: Manager Delegation
CogginsSimon 发表于 2013年10月3日 Thursday 16:31
小组 Totara

Hi Joe,

Here's a brief description of the feature:

An additional, temporary "Manager" role can be assigned to a user in another user's context. This additional role takes precedence over the current manager, i.e totara_get_manager() returns the temporary manager for a user. Having the additional Manager role ensures the current manager still has access to all functionality for a team member, but all manager tasks that require action will be delegated to the temporary manager. This also means that all alerts will go to the temporary manager as well. The configuration (enabling/disabling, defaults, who can be temp managers) for for this functionality can be found on the "User Policies" admin configuration page. The functionality can be found on the Primary Position page for a user, where a temporary manager and an expiry date can be set. Setting a temporary manager or changing the expiry date will send out alerts to all relevant parties: current manager, temporary manager and staff member. Permissions allow for temporary manager assignment by either staff member themselves, or another user with the totara/core:delegateownmanager permission (or both). Temporary manager expiry and cleanup tasks is handled via a cron job.

Hope that helps,

Simon

该论坛帖子已被删除
2013年10月4日 Friday 00:58
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
该论坛帖子已被删除
2014年03月5日 Wednesday 03:55
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
??
?? 发表于 2014年04月27日 Sunday 17:41

Not at the moment but I can see how it would be useful. I'll add it to the ever-growing list of enhancement requests!

At the moment you would have to do some sort of custom script to modify the pos_assignment and temporary_manager tables.

该论坛帖子已被删除
2014年04月25日 Friday 01:06
该论坛帖子的内容已被删除,无法再访问。
ChristmasKimberly
ChristmasKimberly 发表于 2014年05月2日 Friday 12:52

I would also like to be able to bulk delegate employees to a manager.