Suggest Totara Learn features

TL-6336 - add a button on the completed quiz attempt page to return to the course

? ?
TL-6336 - add a button on the completed quiz attempt page to return to the course
by ? ? - Sunday, 14 June 2015, 5:27 PM

When a user passes a test that allows multiple attempts, there is no navigation to return to the course.

I typically use breadcrumbs, but because this client does not use the catalog (all learning is assigned), we hid the breadcrumbs.

In core Totara, I could also go to the Settings block > My courses > course name - but that is not intuitive, and most clients hide all links except My profile in the Settings block.

? ?
Re: TL-6336 - add a button on the completed quiz attempt page to return to the course
by ? ? - Sunday, 14 June 2015, 5:30 PM

This feature request (tracked under request ID TL-6336) has been deemed high priority and is under consideration for development by Totara core.

This does not indicate a delivery commitment.  Development of the functionality is subject to further prioritization and resource availability.

Development priorities are reviewed regularly.  If you wish to escalate your market need for this functionality, please contact your Totara Channel Partner Manager.

Kai Niethammer
Re: TL-6336 - add a button on the completed quiz attempt page to return to the course
by Kai Niethammer - Sunday, 14 June 2015, 10:40 PM

+1

Austen Sinclair
by Austen Sinclair - Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 5:25 PM
Group PartnersGroup TXP Site Administrator

+1

Wen Hao Chuang
by Wen Hao Chuang - Thursday, 25 June 2015, 9:38 AM

+1

Susan Hurley
by Susan Hurley - Friday, 22 January 2016, 7:40 AM
Group Partners

Hi Totara team, 

Is there any movement on this? I originally reported this for a client and it was tracked with ID 14317. They have returned to ask again for a status. 

Thank you!

Susan

Susan Hurley
by Susan Hurley - Friday, 29 January 2016, 7:57 AM
Group Partners
Hi Totara team, Is there any movement on this? I originally reported this for a client and it was tracked with ID 14317. They have returned to ask again for a status. Thank you! Susan
me
by George Angus - Sunday, 31 January 2016, 12:01 PM
Group Totara

Hi Susan,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We still consider the feature as high priority, but it has not been selected for any candidate releases as yet. If you wish escalate please contact your Totara Channel Partner Manager.

regards,

George.

Csaba Gloner
by Csaba Gloner - Wednesday, 17 February 2016, 2:00 AM
Group Good learner 2023Group Partners
+1
Jordan Mainzer
by Jordan Mainzer - Tuesday, 19 December 2023, 10:13 AM
Group 2022 Learner of the Year (Silver)Group Good learner 2023Group PartnersGroup TXP Site Administrator

Was this ever implemented? I just had a client ask about it.

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 19 December 2023, 11:23 AM
Group Totara

Hi Jordan

This improvement hasn't been implemented and is part of a bigger piece of interface improvements

regards