Totara Learn Open Discussions

Reports - Course Completion

Ian Fletcher
Reports - Course Completion
بواسطة Tuesday, 15 September 2020, 2:24 PM - Ian Fletcher

Hello,

I'm hoping that you can assist me with an issue that I having with the reporting within Totara.  I am trying to create a report that will show me the course completion by user for each course that they have accessed.  I've viewed the report data and filters and everything looks good.  I've also reviewed the course and the 3 activities associated with each.  They are all set up properly with the completion status and it all looks good.  Is there another spot I should be looking to see why the report is not providing me the proper data.

Thanks,

Ian

Craig Eves
Re: Reports - Course Completion
بواسطة Tuesday, 15 September 2020, 7:06 PM - Craig Eves (Totara Support)
مجموعة Totara

Hi Ian

A course can be completed with a variety of criteria apart from activity completion such as course grade, date, completion of other courses.

If you go into the course and select Course administration > Reports > Course completion This will list all the criteria and whether the user has completed all of these

If this looks alright then check that the user is enrolled in the course in the learner role as usually only learners are able to have records in the gradebook.

Regards

Ian Fletcher
Re: Reports - Course Completion
بواسطة Wednesday, 16 September 2020, 1:05 PM - Ian Fletcher

Thank you Craig, once I located the Administrator page for the course I was able to access the course report data

Ian