Totara Talent Experience Platform Open Discussions

Feedback Activity - Anonymous but want Date

Sue Blake
Feedback Activity - Anonymous but want Date
by Sue Blake - Monday, 7 December 2020, 2:12 AM
Group Good learner 2023Group Most Helpful Contributor 2022Group Most helpful contributor 2023Group TXP Site Administrator

Hi, we recently set up our course feedback form as a feedback activity in Totara.  The form is set up for anonymous feedback.  I want to be able to capture in the feedback the date of the seminar/workshop the person attended or the date they completed the feedback form.  I understand you cannot have a date stamp function if the feedback is anonymous but cannot see what question to insert that would enable the learner to manually select a date, like you would get with a normal online questionnaire.

Can anyone give some advice?  We are using Version 12.

Thanks

Sue

Craig Eves
Re: Feedback Activity - Anonymous but want Date
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Thursday, 10 December 2020, 5:13 PM
Group Totara

Hi Sue

There isn't a date field available in the feedback form.

You could have a multiple choice question with the seminar dates as options or just ask them a question such as when did you do the seminar.

Regards

Sue Blake
Re: Feedback Activity - Anonymous but want Date
by Sue Blake - Friday, 11 December 2020, 5:56 AM
Group Good learner 2023Group Most Helpful Contributor 2022Group Most helpful contributor 2023Group TXP Site Administrator

Thanks Craig, I'll add it as a question, just a shame you can't have it set up as a date selection question.

We are bound to get people adding the date in different formats, which isn't helpful when downloading the feedback into excel and manipulating.

Sue