Totara Learn Open Discussions

Content not loading

Paula Americo
Content not loading
by Paula Americo - Thursday, 4 August 2022, 5:34 AM

Good morning! A few of our users (some in the US and some in India) are not able to access our content on Totara. When they try to open the course (SCORM package), they get a blank screen. They have cleared cookies, allowed popups, used an incognito window, tried many browsers, and aren't using extensions. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you! 

Craig Eves
Re: Content not loading
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Thursday, 4 August 2022, 7:43 PM
Group Totara

Hi Paula

There have been a few fixes for SCORM loading issues - what version of Totara are you using ?

The problem can be a result of the web server environment or the SCORM package itself - can you confirm this launches OK  outside of Totara through the SCORM cloud site?

Are you or your Partner able to create a helpdesk ticket detailing the SCORM settings and also with one of the SCORM files that doesn't open.

Regards

Paula Americo
by Paula Americo - Friday, 5 August 2022, 4:48 AM

Thank you, Craig! I have run the courses through the SCORM cloud site and everything is working well. We are using Totara version 13.9. I will create a helpdesk ticket!

Tina Wilks
by Tina Wilks - Monday, 18 March 2024, 5:25 PM

I am also getting this problem with one user. We are on Totara 17. I suspect it may be a firewall but not sure what advice to give the learner.