Suggest Totara Perform features

Perform activity progress in audiences

Kevin Donaghy
Re: Perform activity progress in audiences
by Kevin Donaghy - Friday, 16 June 2023, 12:33 AM
Group Perform Site Administrator

Thanks Ashley. One scenario we're currently facing is that a significant chunk of our original appraisal assignment audience are now being offered an extended due date. Essentially we haven't been able to recruit a number of managers which in turn has led to a very high number of appraisals for the remainder.

In this scenario I would like to filter off only those people who meet the criteria for removal (using organization) but ignore those who are already complete. Currently I can't match the second rule as there is no way to review perform activity progress in an audience.

I personally could see other reasons for using this, especially for example where I might want to see who has completed an appraisal AND then had one or more check-ins. Or to be able to open a support learning set, or filter visibility to a link/menu item whilst say still in progress but when the perform activity is complete this would no longer be required for until the next instance.

I personally find audiences the foundation stone for almost all functionality on Totara and they have been so useful for providing the route to solutions that I just couldn't manage otherwise; so I would be greedy in having as many options for filtering as possible.