Totara Talent Experience Platform Open Discussions

NPS score & user activation rate

Muhammad Jamil
NPS score & user activation rate
by Muhammad Jamil - Monday, 2 October 2023, 9:48 AM

Hi,

I am trying to get following stats from Totara system. Any thoughts and idea how this can possible from Totara platform.

• How I can get user activation rate from Totara platform. I mean is there any specific report? which I can use to calculate the user activation rate.

• How I can get NPS report from Totara system? Is there any feature available in platform which help me to calculate the NPS.

Regards,

Jamil

Craig Eves
Re: NPS score & user activation rate
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 3 October 2023, 6:32 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jamil

A quick way to get the current active users (those who have logged in over the last year) is going to the System information page. or Totara registration page.

If by active user you mean those with an active status (not suspended or deleted) you could create a report using the User report source that included the User status and username column aggregated with count unique, this would show a count of users in each status.

The NPS calculation requires the percentage of users who gave a positive rating less the percentage of users who gave a negative rating.

This could be simulated by having a quiz with a multi choice question with the ratings as choices and each rating given a negative or positive grade . The grade calculation for the quiz would add the total positive grades plus the total negative grades to get a net positive or negative number which is what the NPS calculation does.

regards

Muhammad Jamil
by Muhammad Jamil - Wednesday, 4 October 2023, 9:40 AM

Hi Craig,

I want to calculate the percentage of users who logged into Totara platform I think it will be nice If we can get information of their high level activities I mean employees engage with how many courses and how many they have completed etc. Is there any specific report which I can schedule for myself to get such stats?

Regards,

Jamil

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Thursday, 5 October 2023, 6:13 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jamil

For data on course completion status of courses the Learner course completion status overview report provides a count of number of courses in each status.

If the user name column was added as the first column then this provide this on a per user level

regards