Totara Learn Open Discussions

eCommerce Solution

David Brindle
eCommerce Solution
by David Brindle - Monday, 3 June 2024, 4:41 AM
Group Partners

Hello all - I'm seeking some guidance around options for ecommerce integrations. I have been talking to Intellicart about providing an integrated ecommerce solution for my client, but as they are a Not-for-profit, the annual costs are prohibitive for them, so was hoping to hear some recommendations for alternative plugin solutions to Intellicart (lower cost ones)? Any guidance appreciated.

Craig Eves
Re: eCommerce Solution
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 11 June 2024, 2:39 PM
Group Totara

Hi David

The Totara external API recently received improvements to specifically support integrating third-party e-commerce tools. This would be worth looking into.

Also, there is a Paypal course enrolment method, that while is not often used given it's simple functionality, could be an option if implementation cost is a driving factor.

Alternatively, there are a number of partners in the Totara partner network who have developed their own e-commerce offering with Totara. This may be something for you to explore further with your Totara Channel Partner Manager.

regards

David Brindle
Re: eCommerce Solution
by David Brindle - Wednesday, 12 June 2024, 6:46 AM
Group Partners

Thank you Craig….this is very helpful and I am talking to a Totaara partner who has developed something that may work for our client.